Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jesse Neal On His Time With Team 3D, His Progression In TNA, More:

Credit: http://ringsidexcess.viviti.com/
Jesse Neal recently sat down with Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald where Neal had some words to say about his time with Team 3D and his wrestling progression. “I like how I’m progressing with TNA because it’s naturally progressing. I went back to see my very first match, which was seven or eight months into my training. There was like 30 people. Transitioning from that guy to who I am right now is incredible.”

“I was so nervous. I mean I always get butterflies every time I go out there. Anything can happen. It’s not ballet. Anything can happen out there. That’s what drives me. It’s like doing a 180. My Mohawk was maybe only a half an inch then. Now it’s... I don’t know how long it is.”

He also had this to say regarding on half of his mentors, Brother Ray of Team 3D's Wrestling Academy. “He is pretty intimidating because he is huge and a tough dude,” Neal said. “The main thing is he wants to make the business better. That’s what won me over.”

He says has no plans of slowing down any time soon. “I live life like any day could be my last. That holds true in not only the wrestling business but any profession that you’re in,” he said. “I think everybody should live each day to their fullest because you never know; it could be your last. I mean we always try to be safe, but we lay our stuff in. Personally, I really hit people. With me and Bubba, we really fight. We attack each other.” To read the rest of this interview visit  MiamiHerald.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment